Client Relationship Manager | Corporate Services | Dubai
Type of Job:
Attractive Tax Free Salary + Incentive + Flight + Medical + Bonus
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading corporate services provider, 17years in the region, whose offering includes relocation, immigration and corporate services. With their bespoke smart solutions and regional expertise, they assist companies and their employees from all over the world, including the UK, USA and Europe, with global mobility solutions and business setups.
At this time they are looking to hire an experienced Client Relationship Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of clients, advising, managing and coordinating the incorporation/setup of businesses in the UAE, as well as offering ongoing company secretarial and governance support.
Responsibilities will include:
Client relationship management
▪ Maintain and nurture client relationships to act as a client trusted advisor and subject matter expert and deliver exceptional client service.
▪ Handle any client issues/concerns quickly and effectively to remain in positive standing and preserve credibility.
▪ Conduct survey satisfaction surveys to ensure satisfaction targets are met and use findings of surveys to improve on areas of complaints.
▪ Support the business development team in building positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth
▪ Engage with clients to discuss their needs and work with them to solve any challenges
▪ Conduct regular meetings with clients via phone calls, emails, video chats or in-person and up sell where appropriate
▪ Attend and participate frequently in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to relevant market and represent company as a thought leader
▪ Develop and maintain registers in line with government regulations and company policies such as UBO and PEP registers.
▪ Ensure annual and event driving filings are submitted to relevant jurisdictions on time such as ESR, UBO declarations, shareholder changes, banking reports, audited accounts
▪ Facilitate and maintain the highest level of communication with clients regarding the progression and status of assigned cases.
▪ Coordinate and monitor the status of cases with clients ensuring timely, quality service and compliance with company policies and government regulations.
▪ Ensure the CRM tool/Trackers are used to track and manage all work accurately and on time
▪ Prepare and maintain reports for all clients when required
▪ Analyse and prepare high-level summaries of activity for management
▪ Maintain accurate and up to date files and records
▪ Reconcile and prepare invoices for processing
▪ Research new/changing rules and requirements and ensure that the SOPs are updated with accurate information
▪ Build Relationships with all free zones and mainland with regard to corporate service requirements
▪ Perform other duties as assigned including project management
▪ Maintain up to date knowledge about company products and services
▪ Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
▪ Ensure client requests are handled timely and accurately
▪ Discuss business contracts and costs with clients
▪ Inform clients about company products, services and promotions
▪ Manage and close client business to achieve profitability
▪ Provide client support and handle client communications efficiently and effectively
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
At least 2 years of experience working within a UAE Company, with a clear understanding of Corporate Services industry
Bachelors Degree OR other Qualification in a related field.
To apply, please click APPLY NOW to upload your CV and quote the job reference.
9 March 2022, 00:00:00